the new 0.7.0 version of libgee has been released. Libgee is a collection library providing GObject-based interfaces and classes for commonly used data structures.
- Move to delegates with targets
- Name of delegates moved into Gee namespace (Alban Browaeys)
- Gee.Hashable interface
- Moved Iterator.first into BidirIterator.first
- Allow checking if iterator is valid by Iterator.valid property
- Add highier-level functions by Traversable interface
- Add lazy values
- Introduce SortedMap interface
- TreeMap now implements SortedMap
- Use automake 1.11 vala support
- Allow installation in parallel with libgee 0.5/0.6
- Many bug fixes
- Allow better code optimization for user by higher level functions
- Lots of additional documentation
More information at the libgee homepage.