Release notes are the following:
- Print compiler messages in color.
- Add clutter-gdk-1.0 bindings.
- Add clutter-gst-3.0 bindings.
- Add clutter-x11-1.0 bindings.
- Add rest-extras-0.7 bindings.
- Bug fixes and binding updates.
However I'd like to tell more:
- The compiler now checks for unknown attributes.
- More checks in the compiler about invalid semantics.
- Now XOR works with boolean, like bitwise OR and AND
- A new attribute [ConcreteAccessor], mostly used for bindings. It's common that in C interface properties have concrete accessors instead of abstract accessors. Before this, you had [NoAccessorMethod] on top of such properties.
- Sometimes the "type" property is used in projects but Vala could not support it. Now if the bindings have [NoAccessorMethod] you can use it.
- We now infer generics recursively in method calls, so less typing for you.
- And more.