- Support arrays with nullable elements.
support to .gir reader and writer.
- Switch clutter-gtk-1.0 bindings to .gir.
- Switch gio-2.0 bindings to .gir.
- Add cogl-pango-1.0 bindings.
- Add gdl-3.0 bindings.
- Add libnl-3.0 bindings.
- Add packagekit-glib2 bindings.
- Add xtst bindings.
- Many bug fixes and binding updates.
Now captured parameters of array type are no more copied implicitly by Vala. A captured parameter is one of the following:
- Either it is a parameter of an async method
- Or it is a parameter used inside of a closure
Therefore, if you were relying on the implicit array copy made by Vala in these cases, please take care of this change.
More information and downloads at the Vala homepage.