I come back to announce a bundle for Vala 0.18.0 and GTK+ 3.4.2 on Windows. for Vala 0.18.0 and GTK+ 3.4.2 on Windows.
Download link here :
or here :
(A helpful being told me that my formers installers had the bad habit of emptying the PATH variable if it was longer than 1023 characters: http://www.tarnyko.net/en/?q=c
News for ValaWinPKG users
- The repos for Vala 0.16.0 and 0.18.0 are finally up !
- There are some packages regressions:
- FreeGLUT VAPI doesn't seem to work with Vala > 0.12.0. Needs some fixes from its original maintainer;
- Poppler doesn't work anymore, should apparently be updated. Will do this when I have time.
- There is a new package: LibUSB.
- If you want to use these new repos, you should really update ValaWinPKG before (http://www.tarnyko.net/en/?q=
node/12). Sorry, but it's the last time it should be necessary.
- The new version of ValaWinPKG allows you to have multiple Vala installations and maintain their packages separately. See this tutorial (http://www.tarnyko.net/en/?q=
node/14) for more info.